Painters and Decorators in South County Dublin
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout South County Dublin and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in South County Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our South County Dublin Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our South County Dublin Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In South County Dublin? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in South County Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
House Painters near South County Dublin
Commercial Painting near Island Bridge
Painting Contractors near Dartry
Commercial Painting near D6
Painting and Decorating near Rathgar
Commercial Painting near Milltown
Painters near Dublin 6
Spray Painting near Dundrum
Painting Contractors near Haroldscross
Commercial Painting near Howth
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, completion item is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not want to include in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent discolorations are difficult to remove and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is necessary that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue areas it is vital to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and advise how to progress without having to wait till the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is typically stated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint surface. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas might void the guarantee supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.