Painters and Decorators in Longwood
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout Longwood and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in Longwood are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Longwood Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Longwood Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Longwood? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Longwood.
Nearby areas that we cover:
Spray Painting near Longwood
Painters near Moyvally
Painting Contractors near Ardanew
Painters near Fordstown
Painters and Decorators near Rathcore
Spray Painting near Cadamstown
Spray Painting near Clonard
Painting Contractors near Hill of Down
Painters near Kilshanchoe
Painting Contractors near Clonycavan
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are challenging to get rid of and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains ensure any discolorations are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is important to get the professional advice from a painting contractor and attend to and damage immediately to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional contractor look at the concern and advise the best ways to move on without needing to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem locations or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surfaces may void the warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.