Painters and Decorators in Leopardstown
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout Leopardstown and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in Leopardstown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Leopardstown Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Leopardstown Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Leopardstown? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Leopardstown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
Painting and Decorating near Leopardstown
Spray Painting near Cabinteely
Painting Contractors near Kilternan
Painters near Donnybrook
Commercial Painting near Sandyford
House Painters near Carrickmines
Painting Contractors near Merrion
Painting and Decorating near Sandymount
Painting and Decorating near Foxrock
Painting Contractors near D18
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work site, completion item is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are hard to eliminate and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains ensure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is necessary that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is necessary to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor look at the problem and suggest the best ways to progress without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas may void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.