Painters and Decorators in Dublin 3
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout Dublin 3 and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 3 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 3 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 3 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 3? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 3.
Nearby areas that we cover:
Painters near Dublin 3
Painting and Decorating near Marino
Commercial Painting near Fairview
Commercial Painting near Griffith Avenue
Painters and Decorators near Whitehall
Painters near Tourmakeady
Painting and Decorating near East Point
Painters near Cloniffe
Painting Contractors near Beaumont
Painters and Decorators near D9
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, completion product is always gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are challenging to remove and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains guarantee any spots are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is essential that you frequently check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any issue areas it is essential to get the professional guidance from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and advise how to progress without having to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to note how filthy the outside is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.