Painters and Decorators in Dublin 18
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout Dublin 18 and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 18 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 18 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 18 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 18? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 18.
Nearby areas that we cover:
House Painters near Dublin 18
Commercial Painting near D18
Painting and Decorating near Foxrock
Painters and Decorators near Clonskeagh
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 14
Painters near Goatstown
Painters and Decorators near Rathfarnham
House Painters near Roebuck
Painting and Decorating near Windy Arbour
Painting Contractors near D4
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is constantly fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not want to include in their budget plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn stains are hard to eliminate and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots ensure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is necessary that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any problem locations it is essential to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely inspect the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and advise how to progress without needing to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to note how dirty the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is often specified as a condition of guarantees offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.