Painters and Decorators in Dublin 17
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout Dublin 17 and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 17 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 17 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 17 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 17? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 17.
Nearby areas that we cover:
Spray Painting near D17
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 17
Painters and Decorators near Balgrifin
Spray Painting near Darndale
Painting Contractors near Priorswood
Spray Painting near Belcamp
Painting and Decorating near Donaghmede
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 5
Painters near Raheny
Spray Painting near Kinsealy-Drinan
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and stubborn spots are difficult to get rid of and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is vital that you frequently inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any issue locations it is necessary to get the professional guidance from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert specialist look at the concern and advise how to progress without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently specified as a condition of warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is suggested to perform normal pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.