Painters and Decorators in Dublin 10
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout Dublin 10 and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 10 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 10 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 10 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 10? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 10.
Nearby areas that we cover:
Painters and Decorators near D10
Painting and Decorating near Ballyfermot
Painting Contractors near Cherry Orchard
House Painters near Dublin 10
Spray Painting near Crumlin
Painters near Dublin 12
Painters near South Circular Road
Painters near Dolphin's Barn
Commercial Painting near D8
House Painters near Kilmainham
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work site, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not wish to include in their spending plan more frequently than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are hard to get rid of and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue areas it is vital to get the professional guidance from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and recommend how to move on without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to note how filthy the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.