Painters and Decorators in Dublin 1
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout Dublin 1 and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 1 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 1 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 1 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 1? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 1.
Nearby areas that we cover:
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 1
Painting and Decorating near Amiens Street
Spray Painting near Talbot Street
House Painters near Ballybough
Painters near North Strand
Painting and Decorating near D3
House Painters near D1
House Painters near Abbey Street
Painting and Decorating near O'Connell Street
Painting and Decorating near Mountjoy Square
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent discolorations are challenging to get rid of and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots ensure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you frequently inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any problem areas it is important to get the expert suggestions from a painting specialist and take care of and damage right away to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and advise ways to move forward without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically specified as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.