Painters and Decorators in Drumcondra
Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service to commercial clients and main contractors throughout Drumcondra and across surrounding areas.
Our Painters and Decorators in Drumcondra are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Drumcondra Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Drumcondra Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Drumcondra? We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Drumcondra.
Nearby areas that we cover:
House Painters near Drumcondra
House Painters near Elm Mount
Spray Painting near Cremore
Painters near Finglas Road
Painting Contractors near Sillogue
Painters and Decorators near Phibsboro
Painters and Decorators near Cloniffe
Spray Painting near East Point
Spray Painting near Dorset Street
House Painters near Mountjoy Square
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end item is always satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their spending plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are tough to get rid of and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any stains are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any problem areas it is essential to get the professional advice from a painting professional and address and damage right away to prevent more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and recommend ways to progress without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint surface. It is advised to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.